Is there any way to boost wins?

Zid960

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
11 hours ago, Zid960 said:

No idea never found anyone to boost. 1f914.png IGGTheEnd want to try and boost?

It's very hard to boost, I am currently doing it with PS4 and PS5.  The early ranks are easy to boost because you get a decent amount of points per win and about the same for a loss so if you match up with someone it isn't so bad.  But right now I am getting 2 points for a win and -30 if I match with someone else.  The game is still pretty active with 50+ players playing on steam all weekend.

What I might have to try is buying the game on steam and we'll and then boosting my alternate PS4 account 4 ranks so that when I win with my main account I get more than 2 points.

Honestly think it is impossible to boost with 2 people not in the same room because I have to quickly back out if my alt finds a game before my main because then I know it isn't me.

Adding cross play with steam made this plat even harder.

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Zid960 said:

Well if you used party chat. You could easyly time it. If you weren't trying to solo it.? Never thought of cross playing myself with ps5 v ps4. I could do that too. Which would be a pule...

It's hard to time you need to instantly back out at higher ranks if you see "joining" before you see "creating" less than a second window which makes boosting with yourself much easier. I spent pretty much 3 full days attempting to boost and I had to get a 3rd copy on PC to boost my alt account as well so that my main account would gain more points per win.  If you can get to the 4th rank with 2 accounts I may be able to help you boost the last couple ranks with my max rank account which should give you way more points.  It's just a long tedious process due to PC being pretty active.

• Like 2