Shortcut to trophy

Lonemankane

Just wondering what happens if someone gets the shortcut pack. only ask as I got it due to a friend and yeah I am wondering what it does. trophywise. like will it ruin any trophy.

Edit: The one he got me was a support shortcut kit and vehicles kit

Edited by KANERKB

Those shortcut packs only unlock base weapons, 

"Only base game progression items included shortcut kit does not include items included in future downloadable content, items added by expansion packs, content that must be unlocked through Battlepacks, or promotional offer items."

It won't screw you out of any trophy since there is no "10 kills with x" trophy in the base game, & no DLCs weapons going to unlock from the pack but if it did unlock, it would actually helped you since few of the DLC weapons are a pain in the ass to unlock (without boosting). 

Just now, pokwey said:

Those shortcut packs only unlock base weapons, 

"Only base game progression items included shortcut kit does not include items included in future downloadable content, items added by expansion packs, content that must be unlocked through Battlepacks, or promotional offer items."

It won't screw you out of any trophy since there is no "10 kills with x" trophy in the base game, & no DLCs weapons going to unlock from the pack but if it did unlock, it would actually helped you since few of the DLC weapons are a pain in the ass to unlock (without boosting). 

Ah cool cool. thanks gov. mind I ask if the support guns are good the basegame ones I mean.

Sorry, I can't be of any help to you with that because I'm mostly played with Assault class, & I don't even remember what kind of guns that's in the game since it's been a long time that I'd played the game. 

Just now, pokwey said:

Sorry, I can't be of any help to you with that because I'm mostly played with Assault class, & I don't even remember what kind of guns that's in the game since it's been a long time that I'd played the game. 

ah it is fine just thought I ask is all.