F1 2019 a step back or step forward.

afc-razor-84

Is f1 2019 a great game and the best in the series yet? or is it just the sme as 16-17-18, but with a f2 features and two extra classic cars. I feel it's a massive improvement over 18 but I wish codemasters would add classic tracks like brands hatc, donintion park, valacia, imaloa, India, turkey and even Korea. Instead of the same old 21 tracks, trophy wise the game seems less of a grind however I have heard the level 50 online trophy means getting the diamond level 50? Anyhow how do you guys think about f1 19 is it good a step back or would you guys like to see some classic tracks.

Wrong section D:

TBH if you want old tracks you gotta hop on Assetto Corsa or pCARS.

Furthermore on the tracks situation, Brands Hatch, Donington and Imola are still used in DTM and Blancpain series while Valencia street track has been unused since 2012. Valencia Race Track is used for FE testing and MotoGP. South Korea is pretty much abandoned since it's a bad Tilke track and dangerous on the pit entry.

India and Turkey are both pretty cool tracks from Tilke but Buddh is abandoned and Turkey is a track day place it seems nowadays. No current series run there.

Edited by totallycrushed