Full Video Trophy Guide & Walkthrough (all trophies, CG's, memories and routes)

Hey everyone, i finally finished making my full trophy walkthrough for Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation. Just a heads up: this is a pretty confusing one with a lot of save manipulation and little in the way of identifying these saves so be sure to read the description to understand exactly what I'm doing in it.

This will get you the platinum in roughly 6 hours. I recorded it on a fresh profile so i can confirm it works perfectly. Everything is shot in real time so you should be able to click play and follow along, but if it moves to fast for you to see at times I recommend lowering the playback speed under settings. Enjoy!

Also i made a playlist of the individual endings if you're struggling to find just one. There's a lot of prerequisites going on in this game though so i can't guarantee they'll work. I did my best to outline the individual prerequisites in each of the descriptions but honestly, I'm not even sure. I just did routes in trophy order and did every last thing before moving on to next route. (The link is embedding the first video, click the title to see the full playlist)

Edited by Terarded
Formatting & Grammar

• 1 month later...