Login to lbp.me failed

PsichoKing93

I've been having this exact same issue for basically all of last week.  I tried different browsers, different computers, but nothing worked.  I ended up contacting Sony support, but there weren't helpful at all and told me the servers were shut down back in 2018 and closing soon for PS4 (not sure I believe that or not though).  They basically told me to contact Molecule Media about the issue, but I didn't, so I suppose you could give that a go?

Yea, I thought it was strange because literally the only thing I could find was that LBP Karting, PSP, Vita, and Japan servers were shut down.  He didn't have a response when I told him as much.  I was able to log into lbp.me when I picked the game back up again like 2 weeks ago, but all of last week it's been giving me an error, and I couldn't find a single thing about it.

7 hours ago, shawn-norris said:

Yea, I thought it was strange because literally the only thing I could find was that LBP Karting, PSP, Vita, and Japan servers were shut down.  He didn't have a response when I told him as much.  I was able to log into lbp.me when I picked the game back up again like 2 weeks ago, but all of last week it's been giving me an error, and I couldn't find a single thing about it.

It's either maintenance or the servers are just crap and need rebooting.