Ghost Family

Im_Not_Banksy

• 3 months later...

The easiest way to earn this trophy is have 8 human Sims in a household, then enter the cheats menu (Pressing all L1, L2, R1, R2 at the same time) then entering traits.equip_trait laugh on each Sim to instantly turn them into a ghost, and eventually earning the trophy.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2019 at 5:43 PM, lordmartock said:

What I did was....I took a ghost from one family.  I then made a new family with that ghost...and put that same ghost into the same family, until I had 8 of the same ghosts.  I then moved all 8 ghosts into a house.

Was the ghost originally yours? What I mean is, did you have control of the ghost when that sim died? Because I waited until my sim died first and then did the same method as you, created multiples of the same sim. 

1 minute ago, ZeroCrypticData said:

Was the ghost originally yours? What I mean is, did you have control of the ghost when that sim died? Because I waited until my sim died first and then did the same method as you, created multiples of the same sim. 

Sorry, lordmartock I meant to quote Im_Not_Banksy

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 2:18 AM, NZBigC said:

The easiest way to earn this trophy is have 8 human Sims in a household, then enter the cheats menu (Pressing all L1, L2, R1, R2 at the same time) then entering traits.equip_trait laugh on each Sim to instantly turn them into a ghost, and eventually earning the trophy.

Can confirm as of 2/4/20 you can get the trophy this way. But ghostly must be done normaly tho