Game statistics on the site

Hi, i was recently looking at "Dragon fin soup" page, an impossible platinum. In the upper tab where statistics are, it says that 8 people has got platinum, 9 people has got 100% but if you click on platinum/100% club it says that no one has got them, you can only have an 80% of completion.

I understand that 8/9 people were cheaters but how can the site show them on the statistics after removal? is this a bug or a common thing for every game to calculate removed people still in the amount of the statistics? I was just curious to understand how the statistics works.

P.S.

Since there are 9 people with 100% and only 8 with platinum, i am pretty confused on how that single person got 100% without getting the platinum trophy?

Edited by ddrakner

This has been brought up many times before. No one has the plat as it’s impossible and anyone who does have it cheated to get it. There are more than a few games like this where cheaters have been removed but their stats still count for whatever reason. There is no fix in place for it and it doesn’t seem like there ever will be.