Nice to know aka. 0.5 trophy guide

REAPER4536

I am nearly done with the game and I thought about sharing my experiences with it - in terms of you getting it done. Who knows if this game will be the ps plus title of March 2020? #TimeTravelConfirmed?

To get it done you have to:

1. reach a Highscore which unlocks the diamond trophy on each level ( 30 in total)
  2. finish every track once + 2 more times for the side quests thing + play the hacked levels ( play the game and you know what Hacked levels mean)

Thats basically all. My advice is to play the first 5 levels by yourself to get the feeling of the game. After track 3,4,5 or 6 try to get the diamond scores on each level starting from 1 and just move to the next track if you have finished it. Always try from the beginning to be perfect so when you reach the finish line you will get in 23/30 games diamond for sure. If you struggle to find the right way through the game then just look up for Future Grind all diamond on YouTube ( some 1made a nice video about it).

There are 5 levels which will be a pain so good luck on those. Don’t give up is another good advice. Most of the tracks are between 4-6/ 10 difficulty while some are 8.5 in my opinion. Takes maybe a good evening to just get one diamond on those 5 nasty tracks.

• 6 months later...