Videos,Brah / All Bonus question

Hey guys, 

The only trophy I'm missing is Videos, Brah and to unlock all the bonus content.

I've finished the game 3 times now (Normal, Cannibal and then Bloodthirsty) because I thought maybe different difficulties had different videos to unlock. Now I'm still missing a few videos - all in the gameplay section of the Bonus content.

3 of them are on the 4th page, the 2nd to last on the 2nd row and the last 2 on the 3rd row 

The 1st and 2nd last on the 1st row of the 5th page 

the 4th on the 2nd row of 6th page and the

1st on the 2nd row for the final page

If anyone has any information on how to get these I would really appreciate it as I haven't been able to figure it out, maybe others players are having similar problems?

Hey,

For general assistance, I will say that if you look in the documents section of the bonus content, the last one, marked as the seventh draft of the script, helped me get the last of the videos I needed.

But for your videos, here's how I got them. It might not be perfect, but should aim you in the right direction:

4th page, 2nd row, 2nd to last: This is done in the graveyard. Do very poorly to get the scene of the zombies coming out of the grave. Then in the second round, do very poorly as well. I'd almost say just put the controller down. For this scene, make sure you haven't done Winston's quest. If you got it, Julie will say the zombies touched her and Winston will say he got the overflow crowd.

4th page, 3rd row, 2nd to last: This is done in the graveyard. Do very poorly to get the scene of the zombies coming out of the grave. Then in the second round, do fairly well, maybe shoot about half the zombies. If you got it, Winston will say the zombies got some stuff, but good job hanging in there and Julie will say she doesn't want shots of zombie tonsils.

4th page, 3rd row, last: This is done in the graveyard. Do very poorly to get the scene of the zombies coming out of the grave. Then in the second round, do very poorly as well. I'd almost say just put the controller down. For this scene, make sure you haven't done Winston's quest. If you got it, Julie will complain that they were all over her and Winston will say they've got guts.

5th page, 1st row, 2nd to last: This is on the datapad for Magliano, the first of your soldier buddies that got zombified. I think the only way you can see this is if you don't save him the first time before you get the chance to see the datapad.

5th page, 1st row, last: This is on the datapad for the Hummer. 

6th page, 2nd row, 4th: This is accomplished in Winston Quest 1. Essentially, just set the controller down. The scene is that Winston says that you were SO close to getting that treasure and more importantly, his Hummer

Last page, 2nd row, 1st: When you go after Hellman, in the first section, get a fair amount of the zombies, but miss quite a few. You'll know you got it if Julie is out of breath saying it wasn't so bad.

6 hours ago, TheRau523 said:

Hey,

For general assistance, I will say that if you look in the documents section of the bonus content, the last one, marked as the seventh draft of the script, helped me get the last of the videos I needed.

But for your videos, here's how I got them. It might not be perfect, but should aim you in the right direction:

4th page, 2nd row, 2nd to last: This is done in the graveyard. Do very poorly to get the scene of the zombies coming out of the grave. Then in the second round, do very poorly as well. I'd almost say just put the controller down. For this scene, make sure you haven't done Winston's quest. If you got it, Julie will say the zombies touched her and Winston will say he got the overflow crowd.

4th page, 3rd row, 2nd to last: This is done in the graveyard. Do very poorly to get the scene of the zombies coming out of the grave. Then in the second round, do fairly well, maybe shoot about half the zombies. If you got it, Winston will say the zombies got some stuff, but good job hanging in there and Julie will say she doesn't want shots of zombie tonsils.

4th page, 3rd row, last: This is done in the graveyard. Do very poorly to get the scene of the zombies coming out of the grave. Then in the second round, do very poorly as well. I'd almost say just put the controller down. For this scene, make sure you haven't done Winston's quest. If you got it, Julie will complain that they were all over her and Winston will say they've got guts.

5th page, 1st row, 2nd to last: This is on the datapad for Magliano, the first of your soldier buddies that got zombified. I think the only way you can see this is if you don't save him the first time before you get the chance to see the datapad.

6th page, 2nd row, 4th: This is accomplished in Winston Quest 1. Essentially, just set the controller down. The scene is that Winston says that you were SO close to getting that treasure and more importantly, his Hummer

Last page, 2nd row, 1st: When you go after Hellman, in the first section, get a fair amount of the zombies, but miss quite a few. You'll know you got it if Julie is out of breath saying it wasn't so bad.

Well, I dedicate this Platinum to you.

#69, too. 

Your post was perfect to the button. If you ever considered writing a trophy guide, I think you'd do a great job with this one - although it being a niche title, I really appreciate your help because I was really about to shelf the game until a guide came out later.

Thanks again, dude.

• Like 1

On 14/08/2019 at 0:04 AM, TheRau523 said:

Hey,

I don’t suppose you remember how to get the 1st video on the 4th page it’s the last one i need to get the trophy. Thanks

• 3 months later...
On 12/8/2019 at 2:55 PM, TheProjectHate said:

Hey guys, 

The only trophy I'm missing is Videos, Brah and to unlock all the bonus content.

I've finished the game 3 times now (Normal, Cannibal and then Bloodthirsty) because I thought maybe different difficulties had different videos to unlock. Now I'm still missing a few videos - all in the gameplay section of the Bonus content.

3 of them are on the 4th page, the 2nd to last on the 2nd row and the last 2 on the 3rd row 

The 1st and 2nd last on the 1st row of the 5th page 

the 4th on the 2nd row of 6th page and the

1st on the 2nd row for the final page

If anyone has any information on how to get these I would really appreciate it as I haven't been able to figure it out, maybe others players are having similar problems?

Hey! can you help me please? Im missing one video in the 6th page, 3rd row, 2 to the last.

On 13/8/2019 at 8:04 PM, TheRau523 said:

Hey,

Hey! can you help me please? Im missing one video in the 6th page, 3rd row, 2 to the last.

• 1 year later...
On 8/13/2019 at 6:04 PM, TheRau523 said:

Hey,

Thanks for this, but I’d like to piggyback on this post if I can.

The vast majority of my missing ones were at the Graveyard.  I’ll list a few things to help others out there.

For the list above, and my suggestions, please make sure you’re playing on Normal.  There’s a lot of scenes that needs you to shoot as little as possible and survive, and chances are you won’t stand on the other difficulties.

-For the missing village one, make sure you have sticks and roots before going to the Village the second time (to rescue the second soldier).  To help, avoid shooting the flashing shadowmen and always hit the flying voodoo monsters.  They’ll take your items!  You’ll know the new scene when Winston gives the plans to Julie and she kisses him.

-when you fight the first and second soldier, you get a graveyard scene if you let the battle play out and only shoot the other monsters.  After a while, you’ll wake up with Winston and Julie in the graveyard.  I’m not sure if the scenes are randomized, but this is the way I got them.

-Also, there are two or three scenes from simply abandoning your missions.  Keep in mind that not every mission can be left, and it can void another trophy if you haven’t unlocked it first.

-Speaking of, make sure you watch all the datapod vids, including the ones Julie’s quests unlock.  As listed above, to get the scene with the first soldier, simply abandon the mission as soon as you get reach the first gate.

Those were all of the ones I could think of that gave me trouble.  Hope this helps someone out there.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...