Trophies & Guides (Walkthrough / Videos)

Trophy_Germany

5 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

Is the trophy „Blitzkrieg“ hard? I saw you don‘t have it yet and the requirement is to finish the Battle of Lidzbark in less than 25 minutes (which sounds hard).

Oh yeah, it was very hard! The enemies always come. I've no any idea what I do. :D Well, I'll later again try it. I'll never give up!!! Never!!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5.9.2019 at 8:14 PM, ChristianHenares said:

Thank you very much. I'll try this Platinum trophy because the game is really great. There are some easy trophies but there are some other regular-hard trophies that can annoy you.

Nothing as serious as History: Great Battles Medieval that is really really REALLY HARD, but Ancestors: Legacy is not easy at all.

Sorry for late message.

And, you're very welcome. :) Yes, it was hard of this game but very great. I like this game very. And I've still not platinum. It's still the last trophy of 25 minutes. I can't do it. Sooo hard. :(

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Steps to farm kills for “no life is worth saving” trophy:

1- play level 4 (battle of two fronts) on easy
2- start taking the 2 villages to your left
3- upgrade your town hall and technologies to ensure you have good income.
4 - Start attacking the enemy base from below to the leftmost entrance. Ideally shield units + 1 archer.
5 - destroy the tower next to that entrance and if you can the barracks too.
6 - DO NOT DESTROY THE WELL.
7 - Position your troops between the well and the town hall. Villagers will come out of the town hall toward the well to put down fires, your troops will kill them and you will be able to farm quick.

Edited by NunoBXD