DB aka Datboy’s Platinum Wishlist

Datboy1991

I don’t have a specific timeline for getting this done, and the list includes some very long games. Just getting a list up for the fun of it. Only purchased games make the list. Order is alphabetical. 

God of War: Ghost of Sparta: current project

Batman: Arkham Asylum PS4

Batman Arkham City: PS3 and PS4

Beyond: Two Souls: PS3 and PS4

Bloodborne

Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry 3

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires

Fallout 4

God of War: Chains of Olympus

Grand Theft Auto 3

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Heavy Rain

?plat done, Just Cause 4: need to finish DLC

Life is Strange 2 (Obtainable Dec 2019)

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Monster Hunter World

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

And a man can have a dream so here are my the three rarest I own but haven’t platinumed or started yet:

I am Bread

N++ 

Red Dead Redemption 2

Current thought is to have N++ as platinum 100 and set up I am Bread as a big milestone down the road. 

Edited by DBTrophyGuy

I tip my hat to you for getting Super Meat Boy done. Still struggling to get that last trophy although I’m slowly but surely improving. 

All pretty good choices except for Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. Did not like that game in the slightest, plus there is an infamous glitch that could force you to do an entire new playthrough. Far too much backtracking. 

9 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I tip my hat to you for getting Super Meat Boy done. Still struggling to get that last trophy although I’m slowly but surely improving. 

I regularly check your profile now to see how close you are. Based on what you’ve posted, I’m confident you will get it sooner rather than later. 

13 minutes ago, Spaz said:

All pretty good choices except for Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. Did not like that game in the slightest, plus there is an infamous glitch that could force you to do an entire new playthrough. Far too much backtracking. 

Difficulty trophies not stacking makes WW and TT both a drag. Ain’t nobody got time for three playthroughs. I did platinum TT a few weeks ago.