The greatest of all time

dannyswfc9

Im currently working towards the 8 world championships trophy and ive just done the maximum number of seasons in career mode which is 3.

Im just wondering if you can do the rest in championship mode or if you need to do all 8 in championship mode because i dont want to risk starting a new career just in case it dosent count.

Edited by dannyswfc9

On 8/16/2019 at 2:58 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

Im currently working towards the 8 world championships trophy and ive just done the maximum number of seasons in career mode which is 3.

Im just wondering if you can do the rest in championship mode or if you need to do all 8 in championship mode because i dont want to risk starting a new career just in case it dosent count.

You can do the rest in championship mode :)

• Like 2

On 8/20/2019 at 5:49 PM, Mindtrash_USA said:

You can do the rest in championship mode :)

Thank you. Didnt think i was gonna get a reply lol. Not many people are playing this any more. My concern was doing the last 5 seasons and then it not counting. Very boring trophy. Thanks again 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just to summarise because it's not clear here, to get this trophy you can do 'career' mode which is 3 seasons, and then to get the remaining 5 you simply play 'championship' mode 5 times, doesn't matter with which driver, what matters is when you click 'records' then 'driver resume' and scroll down, you see 'World Drive Championships - 8'

One tip which somebody kindly gave me, you need roughly 310 points to win the championship, meaning you can afford to DNF several races. Quickest way to do this is to spin your car around and drive backwards. After 10 seconds you'll get a black flag and another 2-3 seconds after that you'll be immediately disqualified from the race and DNF will come up. Just means you can finish a championship those few minutes quicker, which you'll appreciate when going for championships 6, 7, 8.

• Like 4