Leaderboards

The_ThunderIord

Hello, I started this game yesterday and I saw that none of my runs are registered on the leaderboard. Has anybody already had this problem? I contacted Bossa studios so I'm waiting an answer ?

I recorded all my A++ to post them on YT, but I would like to appear on the leaderboard cause I did some top 10 ?

• Like 2

That's weird. I haven't had this problem myself. Although most of my scores didn't register right away, after rebooting the game after backing up my game save following a successful A++ run I'd check my scores/times and they would show up then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lumi said:

That's weird. I haven't had this problem myself. Although most of my scores didn't register right away, after rebooting the game after backing up my game save following a successful A++ run I'd check my scores/times and they would show up then.

When I played on my US account before that, my runs were registered as soon as I closed and restarted the game but not on my main account... 

Kinda unlucky cause I did TOP3 CH garage, I'll post it on YouTube but I would like to appear on this leaderboard ?

I'm stuck on CH garden, this level is really damn hard OMG, I saw your video you did a very good run ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_ThunderIord said:

Kinda unlucky cause I did TOP3 CH garage, I'll post it on YouTube but I would like to appear on this leaderboard 1f614.png

I'm stuck on CH garden, this level is really damn hard OMG, I saw your video you did a very good run 1f44d.png

Nice man, it would be awesome to see your CH garage performance. :) That one was a bit of a pain as well.

Yeah, CH garden....everyone's eventual arch-nemesis when it comes to this game. It makes you wonder what's harder, getting the A++ or keeping your sanity intact. :awesome: Just keep at it and you'll eventually get it, you got this.

Thank you. I hope any part of my video could be of help, and good luck to you. ^_^

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Lumi said:

Nice man, it would be awesome to see your CH garage performance. :) That one was a bit of a pain as well.

Yeah, CH garden....everyone's eventual arch-nemesis when it comes to this game. It makes you wonder what's harder, getting the A++ or keeping your sanity intact. :awesome: Just keep at it and you'll eventually get it, you got this.

Thank you. I hope any part of my video could be of help, and good luck to you. ^_^

I just got it in 2 days, I made 2:13 OMG my body is shaking right now ?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The_ThunderIord said:

I just got it in 2 days, I made 2:13 OMG my body is shaking right now 1f631.png

Awesome man, congrats on completing the hardest part, and in very fast time too! :yay: You pretty much got the plat in the bag now. Great work! :lol:

• Like 1