Spoiler! Question about story !SPOILER!

REAPER4536

I have just played the first two levels and stopped playing this trash metro game. The game itself is really awesome but not a metro game in my opinion. So my question about this game is do I return to any metro at any point of the story or should I just accept the maybe fallout feeling?

I am happy for the loading screen of the DLC метрополитена Новосибирска sounds just nice to me. So I am hoping to the the metro of Novosibirsk in the main game.

Personally, I like the first Metro best. Out of the 3, Exodus was the worst in my opinion. It’s a very pretty game, but the story was boring, the voice acting and character animation was terrible, and the countless bugs and glitches just ruined Exodus for me. That being said, they’ve already got my money so I’m still going to finish all the dlc... I just won’t be happy about it. ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

Personally, I like the first Metro best. Out of the 3, Exodus was the worst in my opinion. It’s a very pretty game, but the story was boring, the voice acting and character animation was terrible, and the countless bugs and glitches just ruined Exodus for me. That being said, they’ve already got my money so I’m still going to finish all the dlc... I just won’t be happy about it. ?

And the load times! I forgot to b!tch about the never-ending load times. ?‍♂️

• Like 1

You go back to the Metro at the end of the game, but there are also a few other passages that remind at least a bit at this tunnel feeling. Although it was different I like the game pretty much and it still feels like Metro for me. Luckily I never had problems with any kind of bugs during my four playthroughs, so I can't say anything bad. Loading times are very long indeed, though.

• Like 1