What faction is best for trophies?

It is unpredictable which alliance will perform best in a given week of the Cyrodiil campaign. In the beginning I recommend choosing either Aldmeri Dominion with the Khajiit race or Ebonheart Pact with the Dark Elf race, both of those races can do any role on the game competently and are balanced for that, whereas a race such as Breton in the Daggerfall Covenant is the best for sustain of magicka and Wood Elf in the Aldmeri Dominion or Redguard in the Daggerfall Covenant are best for stamina sustain. Orcs are in the Daggerfall Covenant and best for stamina damage dealing in regards to pure damage, High Elves in the Aldmeri Dominion are the best for magicka damage since they get a spell damage buff and recovery bonuses. To 100% the game it is essentially required to own ESO+ and you can bet it'll take over 3 months to 100% it, so with your ESO+ crowns if you're not satisfied with your race choice you can always buy the "Any Race, Any Alliance" bundle and with that gives a race change token.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sergen said:

It is unpredictable which alliance will perform best in a given week of the Cyrodiil campaign. In the beginning I recommend choosing either Aldmeri Dominion with the Khajiit race or Ebonheart Pact with the Dark Elf race, both of those races can do any role on the game competently and are balanced for that, whereas a race such as Breton in the Daggerfall Covenant is the best for sustain of magicka and Wood Elf in the Aldmeri Dominion or Redguard in the Daggerfall Covenant are best for stamina sustain. Orcs are in the Daggerfall Covenant and best for stamina damage dealing in regards to pure damage, High Elves in the Aldmeri Dominion are the best for magicka damage since they get a spell damage buff and recovery bonuses. To 100% the game it is essentially required to own ESO+ and you can bet it'll take over 3 months to 100% it, so with your ESO+ crowns if you're not satisfied with your race choice you can always buy the "Any Race, Any Alliance" bundle and with that gives a race change token.

How many years or hours did you put into this game? You do it with close friends?

59 minutes ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

How many years or hours did you put into this game? You do it with close friends?

It took me over 1000 hours to do the game, but not all of that time was time spent specifically working on trophies, but 2 of my close friends did begin the game with me and without them I don't think I'd bother.

• Like 1