This might be a little bugged.

MAUSZX

So I finished the game, saw the credits and all... The Miller report trophy does not pop, I don't know why

Edit : Just noticed is pretty common to have it bugged out since Bowman trophy has a higher percent and the different between one and the other is 2 extra minutes. 

Edited by MAUSZX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 27/4/2020 at 6:28 AM, RossLegends said:

Can anyone confirm if the bugs have been fixed? I'm looking to come back to this game. 

I can confirm the trophy has been fixed with the last patch. Now the question is can I get Cloak and Swagger with chapter select. 

Edit: yes it works with chapter select. 

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

You can also pick up collectibles (including completing leads) and they are saved immediately, you don't have to finish the area for them to save. Once you finish the game "Harvy's Apartment" is added to the menu where you can peruse and listen to the vinyl records you have found. You can use that to figure out which ones you are missing. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for which leads you have completed or which interview tapes you are missing. So if you don't get all the leads for an area completed, make note of which ones you missed. You only have to do the ones you missed in chapter select.