True Last Boss Trophy Guide

mrcool37

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
1 minute ago, BossZombieMan said:

Thanks. Because i saw it was an Eastasiasoft game with 2 JP stacks but it's a 2018 game. If the game is short, it's worth it. How much time did you spend on it please ?

Yes game is short. Its a shmup after all :) i haven't finished it yet actually. 

I plan to get back to it  later this year 

• 1 month later...

Sorry I only just received the notification.

Because I was an idiot and always skipped the 'how to play' section, it took me quite a few hours to figure out how the scoring works before eventually getting the platinum. All up I spent roughly 20 hours with this game.

If you know how scoring works and you know your way around a shmup or two, it should take less than 10 hours, of course there's the odd gun on here that's completed it in a couple of hours.

I still put it in a top 5 in difficulty for a PS4 shmup 1 credit-clear (that isn't a japanese imported game like Psyvariar Delta, yet to try any of those).

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
33 minutes ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

Hi when I kill the boss of stage 6, a new boss appear after but is on original difficulty, I lost my last credit so not kill him, my question is, that the true last boss or I really need to play on maniac for this? 

Yes Maniac and have a score of 10 billions

20 hours ago, Vergil said:

Yes Maniac and have a score of 10 billions

Think just finish until omake mode, and back to the game after plat super street fighter IV ^^

10 billions point if you don't use continue is easy or you really need to complet secret objectif for have this score? 

Is my first shoot them up game, I have Astebreed and Mamorokun Curse in my list after this 

Edited by EdgeHosenkan
  • Like 1