Greetings

GolfingDevil05

Hello, fellow trophy enthusiasts. Some of you may already know me from PS3T, but I figured I'd just say hello here as well. To those of you who I already know, hello again, and to the rest, i look forward to meeting you and/or actually playing games with you.

A little about me: I'm a 34-year-old Southern Californian native who is a video editor by day, but I will soon be changing careers as I'm headed to law school this fall (actually, about two months from now). I've been playing video games since I was about four. My parents bought my sister and I an Atari 2600, and that was the start. I even earned a couple of Activision "patches" from my gaming exploits (Chopper Command, Laser Blast and River Raid). In other words, I was earning trophies before there WERE trophies, so I guess I'm a bit of an old geezer. Now to get these damn kids off my lawn...

I progressed through several platforms: NES, Genesis, PC gaming. It wasn't until the first PlayStation though that I began to see just what an interesting form of media games had become, and this current generation continues to blow me away. I think games have never been better, and I can't wait to see what's coming next.

Anyway, I want to say that I think Sly's done an excellent job starting this website. It's got a great layout, and I can see that there will be some great things here in the future.

Happy hunting everyone!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Welcome to the greatest site on the internet. You're now officialy a PSNProfiles member!

. Anyway, I want to say that I think Sly's done an excellent job starting this website. It's got a great layout, and I can see that there will be some great things here in the future. Happy hunting everyone!

And it keeps getting better and better^^