Guardian Force Question

It's mostly to do with the trophies, in particular, ones where it asks you to draw from an enemy.  Such as the next one I need to obtain, where it says to draw straight away from the boss.  Would that mean the boss only has one thing to choose from? I'm just not certain as to how it works in this sense is all.  I understand the draw function and have used it on normal enemies already, but I mean with normal enemies, there are different things you can draw from them, and the first time, it is unknown.

So that's why I'm asking is that if the boss is suppose to have more than one option, or if it's the only thing you could draw from a boss.  Or even if you pick whichever and you would still get the GF as needed.

12 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Bosses have more than one option to draw, but the GF will be always shown (it won't be ???) and i believe it's always in the bottom of the list

Ah, thanks for that, defiantly clears up what I was wondering about in regards to that.  Was worried I just had to take a wild guess and hope I would draw it on the first go, especially for the next GF I have to obtain, Siren (at least according to the guide, that's the next one).