Swamped Trophy BUGGED?

cczeus13

The trophy is to get all locations on Eden-6, and according to the L3 menu in the map, I have all 63/63 locations unlocked. Looking at every map zone on Eden-6 tells me I have 100% of all of the locations. Not sure if it's related, but I have 223/223 locations for the galaxy, and I haven't unlocked either the Eden-6 all locations trophy or the all locations in the game trophy, I'm assuming because it's gated behind the Eden-6 trophy. Anyone else run into this?

Just now, cczeus13 said:

The trophy is to get all locations on Eden-6, and according to the L3 menu in the map, I have all 63/63 locations unlocked. Looking at every map zone on Eden-6 tells me I have 100% of all of the locations. Not sure if it's related, but I have 223/223 locations for the galaxy, and I haven't unlocked either the Eden-6 all locations trophy or the all locations in the game trophy, I'm assuming because it's gated behind the Eden-6 trophy. Anyone else run into this?

check floodmoor basin, by one of the erdian signs there is a wooden sign in a waterfall and if you dont stand directly in front of it, it doesnt count. 

I had a similar issue happen on my first playthrough for both Pandora and Eden-6. If you went through the story in co-op, the issue could be that it does not log things properly in co-op, if you did it all solo then it could be a different issue. Right now I am running through the story again with a fresh character completely solo to see if I can get the trophies to pop.

• 3 months later...