Bolt Collector Trophy not unlocked. 40/40 Bolts

Actually, I love this game. But now it costs all my nerves. And I'm more frustrated than ever. I am at the clock. And got the last golden bolt. But the sh Bolt Collector trophy was not unlocked ... It took me several hours to make these puzzles. I am shocked. I can not keep it up. it is so frustrating. just this trophy for platinum. And although I have all, and it even appears. Does not come the trophy. ?

It's 100 percent a bug. Can I somehow use a trigger. I already put on all the costumes. I'm not playing this game for the third time. to recollect everything. because it really is not possible. The puzzles cost me all my nerves. and as a reward I do not get a trophy.

if there's no more bolts to be collected.... i'm afraid to say the trophy may of glitched out.

you want to collect all the clank bolts before the ratchet bolts and then save as soon as you get 39 to make sure #40 doesn't mess with you.

edit: yep there's a trophy glitch on that one :(.

edit 2: hopefully you have a backup save.

Edited by lordguwa

No. I only have a save file where I have 33 Bolts. on the first passage on hard. I do not want to go through the puzzles in the Glock again because they were very hard for me. I needed several hours for it. It's frustrating.... For the puzzle I needed several hours. and no trophy is coming. I can not go through this mentally again. It's just not fair.... I would have just saved at 39/40. then I would have a second try. But only 1, Puzzle again, is nightmare.

Especially because the puzzle sometimes freeze on my PS3 (2007) fat lady... The game would be really good without this puzzle dirt. and i do not mean the normal time puzzles. but the special ones for Bolts. the normal ones are easy. the whole game is easy.

the only annoying trophy or trophies are  blaster game machine trophy (Hate Level 8/10) and Bolt Collector Trophy (Hate Level 10/10) because the puzzles are annoying. and even if you make it, the game trolls you, with a bug.

seriously i hate this game just because of this bug. Because my motivation is raped.

Edited by Philipp-Brazzers

• 9 months later...