Challenges - all golds

skroq

Hello,

In case people will want to play this I made a video for gold medals for challenges.

In addition, there is a cool glitch I discovered to make the hard story playthrough super easy. When you see a time slow blue orb, leave it until the next round and at the beginning when it will turn red - shoot it. You will be in time slow mode until the end of the level. Warning: with this method it will take like 30 minutes to finish a level, because of the slow speed. In return it will be super easy.

What else, for the survival 25 waves (Easy, Volcano, Zombies and some powerful end game weapons). Do this once you beat story

For 250K bullets grind - use lasers (500 bulets without perks)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

What the heck, the 1st challenge the dogs give you plenty of break between waves. For me they just keep coming non stop, and im running out of bullets. Got up to 90, damn that mode has a bad design

got it after a few days break. That one and the second last challenge was very annoying. The game wasnt too bad, but if they made some effort for the sound it could have been a much better game.

the game wasnt easy, but doable if you really want to commit for the challenges, the story almost was too easy though, even on hard.

Edited by Megaman80