glitched world traveler trophy

kjhyeong

3 hours ago, xMissFantasy said:

@Lt Lightning no but apparently doing missions in coop can be buggy so it is recommended to do everything solo. I, however, played coop with some friends and didn't have an issue achieving the platinum. Think it's just a hit and miss; be weary though. 

should I just go through TVHM solo then? I played through most of if not all the game with my firnd and I think that is what has glitched the trophy. I did all of it on my save though and got the rest of the names location trophies on my save aswell. must just be my save being buggy

12 hours ago, Lt Lightning said:

should I just go through TVHM solo then? I played through most of if not all the game with my firnd and I think that is what has glitched the trophy. I did all of it on my save though and got the rest of the names location trophies on my save aswell. must just be my save being buggy

I don't know if the counter is still broken but where are you missing things? I might be able to save you the looking time in tvhm. 

have you finished all  the side  missions? especially the one from sawtooth cauldron which tells you to go to caustic caverns. you can find audio log on the map with yellow exclamation mark. this mission leads you to that last place when i played this game on steam. it unlocked the achievement. (sorry for my bad english)

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2019 at 9:03 AM, ElegantWarlord said:

have you finished all  the side  missions? especially the one from sawtooth cauldron which tells you to go to caustic caverns. you can find audio log on the map with yellow exclamation mark. this mission leads you to that last place when i played this game on steam. it unlocked the achievement. (sorry for my bad english)

yeah I have all places searched

• Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 0:37 PM, Lt Lightning said:

yeah I have all places searched

you didn't update this so i'll do it for you. he found a location at the back of the southpaw steam and power that was behind a locked gate and it looked uncovered but it wasn't and after he went in there the trophy popped so if it seems glitched try checking there