What to do when you are stuck at 36/37 conversations [I want to talk about it]

Hello all! If you are reading this post, that means that you have or had the same glitch that I had. The solution is quite simple, just erase your profile data of the game. Not the save data but the profile one. If you want you can upload it to the cloud and then delete it in order to keep your progress of other things. Then open the game and follow a conversation guide with chapter select. Talk to the guys and check your statics every time you talk to someone so you can check the conversation counter rising from 1 to 37. Keep an eye on it! So you know which conversation gets glitched. As soon as you press the triangle button on every conversation required for the trophy you can exit the game and select a new chapter if you want in order to be as efficient as possible. I used this conversation guide 

Which tells you in which part of the chapter are the conversations when you go to chapter select. You will be jumping from chapter to chapter most of the time with some exceptions but this will make the trophy pop out. When you finish doing this, reload your profile from the cloud (if you want)
I played the game 3 times and the trophy did not pop without doing this, I've read that people played the game 5 times or more to get the trophy pop out or they even quit. I hope that this guide helps every one to get out of '36/37' club. 

Thanks for reading and good luck!

The dartboard conversation is known to glitch too. I had problems with it, and I've seen it through other youtube videos too. One, that I remember for sure, is Adam McDermott showed video evidence of it happening on his platinum journey video. He finished his first playthrough at 36/37. So in his second one he did all the conversations and the trophy popped when he got to the dart board. His video shows the screen capture from both occasions demonstrating the glitch and proving he didn't just miss it.  

Edited by spacey_dweeb

The most common convos to glitch are the ones that have more than one trigger: Use chapter select to jump around a bit, but don't stop playing until you've hit a checkpoint after triggering a convo.

- At UEC before entering the dorms there are three triggers for the convo about the Firefly graffiti. Try all three and see if that pops the trophy.

- In the last room/area when holding your ground with David, there are two corpses, one on the ground and one against a wall. Both have a trigger for the same convo. Try both.

There may be more than those, but I can't recall any others atm.

Edited by Quaddo1
  • Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 6:00 PM, theReddWolf said:

This is simple. The problem is the Firefly logo in the University. People select other (there are 3 logos in the area) instead the one shown in this video.

Nope, I interacted with all of the conversations in 3 different runs. Sorry :/

21 hours ago, Quaddo1 said:

The most common convos to glitch are the ones that have more than one trigger: Use chapter select to jump around a bit, but don't stop playing until you've hit a checkpoint after triggering a convo.

- At UEC before entering the dorms there are three triggers for the convo about the Firefly graffiti. Try all three and see if that pops the trophy.

- In the last room/area when holding your ground with David, there are two corpses, one on the ground and one against a wall. Both have a trigger for the same convo. Try both.

There may be more than those, but I can't recall any others atm.

Tried this too but got nothing :(

The only solution that worked for me was to delete the profile save file and jump from chapter to chapter.

Edited by ShadowManuX

• 5 months later...
On 10/10/2019 at 10:28 AM, ShadowManuX said:

Nope, I interacted with all of the conversations in 3 different runs. Sorry :/

Tried this too but got nothing :(

The only solution that worked for me was to delete the profile save file and jump from chapter to chapter.

Hi,

How do you delete the profile save file?