Who knows heart of darkness how to get?

It's glitched for me. I got all 8. Take a helicopter and fly over all "?" visit all places must count. You hear a sound when you near.

But maby it's not glitched for others because to many trophies glitched for me. Never got all classes trophy, blueprints (got 60+) and visited places. (94% full map) lol 

OK got the other glitched Trophies with a new char. unlocked all at the tutorial mission. 

Edit: got it with my second account but not with mine. I visited every "?" and at Windy the trophy unlocked. 

Edited by Mr_Pound_of_Life

4 hours ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

It's glitched for me. I got all 8. Take a helicopter and fly over all "?" visited all bells. You hear a sound when you near.

But maby it's not glitched for others because to many trophies glitched for me. Never got all classes trophy, blueprints (got 60+) and visited places. (94% full map) lol

Read the Xbox requirement. Totally different. 

(find 100 wild mysteries) 

Hope the new patch can help pop trophies Can you tell me all 8 carillons location ? THX

19 hours ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

Here's the location to 1 on Egg Island. If anyone knows where to find more then leave the location down below. Thanks

Shout-out to Denverko666 on Reddit. Here's another location in Whalers bay

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo3Fwgoit2k

Another location in Windy Islands

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CgU-DXgB4AU

THX

I've been searching the past couple days as well. They are difficult to find, the map is massive. The question we need to ask is, "does simply discovering the location where the carillons are, enough?" If yes, then all we need is several people to discover every single "?" on the map and take note of where they are when the trophy pops. Since at least 4 locations are known, then all we need is for 4 people to pop the trophy at each of the 4 other locations. I had been at 3 of the known locations previously before learning of the inclusion of a carillon so it'll be difficult to pin point the exact locations without any other way. It's possible, but it'll just be easier if we just discover every location and note the location.

Of course, if something else has to be done, other than discovering the location, I have no idea. If we have to physically walk up to them, it'll be a bummer.

• Like 1

What I noticed from the 4 known locations is that they are all in the 'Abandoned Site' point of interest locations. So I just got in a helicopter and cleared out the "?" in each region and if I came across an abandoned site, I got off and had a look around. So far I have been unsuccessful in finding new carillons but I only had time to check all of Mount Hodgson, Wild Coast, Silent Mountain and a little bit of New Argyll. I also assumed that there could only be a max of 1 carillon per region so I avoided the regions they were already found in. I'll keep looking tomorrow, I wish you all luck in finding these damned things!

1 minute ago, PS_4Trophies said:

I thought that they were all abandoned sites but now I'm not so sure. I found thermal imagining to be a bit helpful if you study the heat signature and shape they give off

That's a good idea, I didn't think of that! I will try that out tomorrow if they're still missing

34 minutes ago, vvinushan said:

What I noticed from the 4 known locations is that they are all in the 'Abandoned Site' point of interest locations. So I just got in a helicopter and cleared out the "?" in each region and if I came across an abandoned site, I got off and had a look around. So far I have been unsuccessful in finding new carillons but I only had time to check all of Mount Hodgson, Wild Coast, Silent Mountain and a little bit of New Argyll. I also assumed that there could only be a max of 1 carillon per region so I avoided the regions they were already found in. I'll keep looking tomorrow, I wish you all luck in finding these damned things!

I try to do this but cant find anything and still no idea

27 minutes ago, ubisoft3708 said:

I try to do this but cant find anything and still no idea

Would it be a possibility that the last 4 might be locked behind the raid? This is a complete guess from me, we would have to go through every single location on the map to confirm this but it would be a while. I like @PS_4Trophies's idea of splitting areas between people. I'm happy to take some regions of the map and start looking through each location again to confirm, maybe we can divide the map amongst some folks here?

14 minutes ago, vvinushan said:

Would it be a possibility that the last 4 might be locked behind the raid? This is a complete guess from me, we would have to go through every single location on the map to confirm this but it would be a while. I like @PS_4Trophies's idea of splitting areas between people. I'm happy to take some regions of the map and start looking through each location again to confirm, maybe we can divide the map amongst some folks here?

0.1% I think someone have got this trophy and I can confirm locations from north area

16 minutes ago, PS_4Trophies said:

Like I said earlier, that's a bummer

So far we have found 4. Two in the West one in the East Island and one in the South Island. I suspect that there's one in the north still may be a couple in the east maybe in the south before the islands. But I wouldn't get hooked on these abandoned sites too much even though all four were found there. I swear I've searched almost all of these abandoned sites throughout the map and I haven't found any extra

44 minutes ago, JackShepard19 said:

Guys i just unlocked trophy! I was just entered the 4th location right of the Cemetery Forest at an Abandoned Site. I did not approach them, I approached so that the bottom right was displayed that I opened the location. 

Thank you, thank is valuable info.

47 minutes ago, JackShepard19 said:

Guys i just unlocked trophy! I was just entered the 4th location right of the Cemetery Forest at an Abandoned Site. I did not approach them, I approached so that the bottom right was displayed that I opened the location. 

THX

3 minutes ago, PS_4Trophies said:

Thank you, thank is valuable info.

Can you mark the location on the map? THX

5 hours ago, JackShepard19 said:

Thats what I did. Got the trophy with my second account but not with mine. You just need to visit every "?" eventually you get the trophy. Mine unlocked at Windy. I started from north to south with every "?" visited except caves. 

5 hours ago, CRS11C said:

So all I gotta do is visit each location? Do I need to get off or just fly over?

Just fly over and maby you get the trophy. I try it later with a new char. It's a 50:50 chance to unlock it. When you see it's a cave you can keep flying to the next "?" . I left all caves to save some time. 

Create a new char and it works xD

5 hours ago, JackShepard19 said:

Hey bro You can make a video?