Rocky Ruins Depth Map

GhostOfHalas

Everywhere I've looked has said that you need to complete the Self-Important Revenant Quest as well as Richard's to get this map.  I've done both questlines to their completion, but Richard refuses to show up in the spot to give me the map.  He's in the Ruined City Underground depths still talking about how he can't wait to tell his brothers.  

Is there anything else required for this map? Do I need to progress to a certain point in the story? (I'm far enough that I picked up the Misty Ruins map).  

22 hours ago, GhostOfHalas said:

Everywhere I've looked has said that you need to complete the Self-Important Revenant Quest as well as Richard's to get this map.  I've done both questlines to their completion, but Richard refuses to show up in the spot to give me the map.  He's in the Ruined City Underground depths still talking about how he can't wait to tell his brothers.  

Is there anything else required for this map? Do I need to progress to a certain point in the story? (I'm far enough that I picked up the Misty Ruins map).  

I had issue with this too. If you've completed all of the Self Important and as far as you know, Richard, go to the butterfly nest mislte and talk to Self Important again. He'll talk about how he found a new base camp or something like that. Then go back to Richard and he'll be in a slightly different spot and you'll be done. Not sure if you need to progress to a certain point in the game but i was already done and cleaning things up.

Had done all that and Richard was still in the same place. 

However, I DID get the map last night  

Richard FINALLY moved after I 

Spoiler

defeated Mido

I teleported back directly after this happened and he had moved.  So perhaps this is also a requirement?  I haven't seen it listed anywhere though.  

I have the whole quests and requirements listed in the trophy guide I wrote thats currently being reviewed, if anyone else has this issue, they can just refer to the guide! This map is weird and obtuse to get, and I hope the guide can help people struggling