Guilty Gear Xrd First Location Test starting in August

DEMON

(Source: RiceDigital)

Guilty Gear Xrd's first location test is to start on the 9th of August to 12th of August.  Hopefully we can see more of this game then.  It seems like it's going for a 2014 release in Arcades.  I kind of hope this means it's going to be the game they said they were interested in developing for the PS4.  It does look next generation, what do you guys think?

Screens of the HUD; happy to see there is nothing too different about them!

ggsign_01.jpg

ggsign_02.jpg

Note: Not sure if this is in the right forum or not, it's not exactly got a confirmed Console release yet, so it's Arcade only at the moment.

• Like 1

I've never played that :dunno:

Well.. no one's played that :P

The game is looking slick already. Will be looking forward to it. It will be kinda funny also if it ends up being a Sony exclusive just like BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma.  :lol:

Yup.. I have the feeling it would since X Blaze isn't even coming to Xbox either.. I need to get the Blazblue series on PS3 lol Ah.. who knows when Europe will get that.. I may just import from US..

Now you got my brain cooking. 

Well.. no one's played that :P

Yup.. I have the feeling it would since X Blaze isn't even coming to Xbox either.. I need to get the Blazblue series on PS3 lol Ah.. who knows when Europe will get that.. I may just import from US..

Now you've got my brain cooking. I have no idea what X Blaze is. Will go nuts researching now.  :hmm:

It's a visual novel game based off Blazblue universe, but with different characters.  It might see it's way out of Japan.. seems Zen United are interested in it.. but they are the same people who delayed Persona 4 Arena a year nearly lol