If anyone is curios about the "No more secrets trophy".

iGGTheEnd

18 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

This is the only trophy that confused me when I played through the game on steam everything else is pretty straight forward and you will figure everything else out as you play.

If you haven't figured it out yet on the trophy picture for this trophy there is a pattern, you will see this on the ground throughout your playthroughs, if you kill enemies on the pattern it will get brighter and brighter, once you kill about 10 enemies on or around it in a certain ammount of time it will give you something.  Do it 10 different times and you will get the trophy.

Just thought I would post this because by the end of my first playthrough on PC I had only found 2 secrets and didn't know how to trigger them.

thanks for the tip

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, szuwarexx said:

Where did you found them, i just beat the game and only have 2 maybe 3, I'm exploring every stage and they don't show. Is there some special stage or siemthing to trigger? 

Caves are the easiest to spot them focus your eyes on the ground and ignore enemies.  When I focused on enemies I would often miss them. Just thoroughly search one section of the map at a time. They won't be behind gates only main areas.  

3-1 has them as well sometimes one on each floor but I found them harder to spot.

49 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Caves are the easiest to spot them focus your eyes on the ground and ignore enemies.  When I focused on enemies I would often miss them. Just thoroughly search one section of the map at a time. They won't be behind gates only main areas.  

3-1 has them as well sometimes one on each floor but I found them harder to spot.

Thanks for tip, it helped I just got it :)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Damn almost finished the game without noticing – thanks for the info. 

You should be fine there's usually atleast one per level later levels often have 2 and when your characters are leveled you can just rush through levels walking past all enemies looking for them.