Trail Blazer Sony Rewards

sepheroithisgod

I tried doing that a few weeks ago, but since I already used the PS+ trial before, I wasn't able to do it. So from what I can tell, if you already have PS+ or used the trial, I don't think it's possible to complete. :hmm:

& yes, it seems after their little update (that took like a year), the site is pretty much useless... You need to use the app to check your progress on your passes, & that only works half the time for me. ?

Edited by Masamune

7 hours ago, Masamune said:

I tried doing that a few weeks ago, but since I already used the PS+ trial before, I wasn't able to do it. So from what I can tell, if you already have PS+ or used the trial, I don't think it's possible to complete. :hmm:

& yes, it seems after their little update (that took like a year), the site is pretty much useless... You need to use the app to check your progress on your passes, & that only works half the time for me. 1f611.png

Silly that it doesn't give you credit for trialing as a subscriber. Thanks for the info, I guess it really is impossible to get a discount code for PSN anymore. Haven't seen one in years lol