Max Attribute Levels?

DrakeHellsing

Just wondering if the attribute levels have a max level to them? I'm mostly focusing on health and damage for Fury, but will throw in the odd arcane damage as well.  But was wondering about max levels in regards to the attributes themselves, as in, if they stop at a certain point to even it out in regards to max level (which I assume is level 100 based upon the one trophy from new game plus).

The level cap is 300, it used to be 100 but it was increased twice since. 

As far as I know, there is no cap for the individual attributes. I know that some have increased some of their stats past 150.

Personally, my 100% file is at level 100 as it was the last trophy I got (I needed to do a fresh save for the last DLC since it glitched for me), there is absolutely no need to farm for levels. 

44 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

The level cap is 300, it used to be 100 but it was increased twice since. 

As far as I know, there is no cap for the individual attributes. I know that some have increased some of their stats past 150.

Personally, my 100% file is at level 100 as it was the last trophy I got (I needed to do a fresh save for the last DLC since it glitched for me), there is absolutely no need to farm for levels. 

Ah, thanks for that.  Was just wondering is all, but I think I'll focus more on health and damage... and then the odd arcane damage boost.  Dodging in the game for me is a little wonky at times, so dodging into an arcane attack I might not pull off all that often xD

But yeah, was just wondering on if they had any sort of cap at least.  I mean, I know I'll aim for level 100 and that's it, not going to get to level 300 in this game.  It'll either take me this playthrough or my next one to do so, hard to say.  Still got the other 6 Sins to deal with though, but I think I'm close to one (the Watcher spoke up about the amulet anyway... but I went the other way to get back to the shop area xD ).