A few tips for this glitchy game

Carbon_Lancer

First and foremost don’t ever press options button as it takes you to the level select. This game has horrible glitches, but a few good glitches, there are timed button presses if you lose your last life on the timed section it can leave the gate unlocked making it easier, but if you die when the timed section just ends you could be glitched with a green button and a locked gate.

Controls are horrible, but if you press the analog towards the upper hemisphere you’ll run, holding on the bottom hemisphere will make you sneak(there’s only 2 sneaking parts in the whole game) don’t just press left or right cause you’ll just run than sneak it’s pretty crappy controls. 

Good luck I thought it would be an easy platformer, but I was cussing at my tv for quite a while, not that I suck but Jesus Christ the controls aren’t too responsive, you’ll backflip off a wall when going for a regular ledge jump, I’ve had moving platforms glitch in a bad spot, had a no jump glitch, had no bullets to hurt a guy and punches didn’t effect him, turned invisible a few times and had to restart also in the fire level there’s an invisible spring... but atleast if you die you can continue right where you die... 

After platting it twice US took 7 hrs EU took 3hrs.... just run through it, you don’t need to collect that much, I learned that on 2nd play through 

Edited by Carbon_Lancer
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...