RAGE - Jackal Canyon Gameplay (7 Minutes)

TranceVance

Watch the sixth and final RAGE gameplay video -- 'Jackal Canyon: Recover the Decrypter'.

In this video, the Resistance has heard rumors of an Ark surfacing in Jackal Valley, and they need you to search the site for a valuable data decrypter. Finding it won't be easy as the valley is home to one of the Wastelands most brutal factions, the savage Jackal Clan.

It's about time id released some new gameplay :).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
It's about time id released some new gameplay :).

Ok, I am a little late to this party, but that is the first time I have seen this footage, and I have to say I like what I saw. I have been on the fence about this one, but after seeing that, I am a little more inclined to pick it up as it sure looks decent enough anyway.

• 1 month later...

Its a good game and i got it on day one but it came out the same day as Dark Souls so everyone was playing that instead... so i ran out and got a copy of Dark Souls because no one would co-op Rage with me, lol... Im planning on going back to Rage sometime soon... consider it backlogged, lol

Borderlands meets Fallout... meets Doom... Its a lot of the same but I wouldn't hold that against them