Leviathan on Prestige

Seskinator

Howdy folks,

I just wanted to inquire with the recent Shadowkeep update if the Leviathan Raid can be completed on Prestige without having completed it on Standard.

My follow up question is if the trophies do in fact stack if this is possible (i.e. beating it on Prestige nets you the Prestige trophy and also the standard trophy). 

I did go into the destination menu and selected Leviathan Raid and was able to change it to Prestige and I haven't even touched either difficulty yet. 

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance. 

15 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

Yes it stacks.  I don't know about whether or not you can do it in Shadowkeep, but I can speak for the trophies stacking.

Because it syncs your level, it is brutally difficult still.  I wish you luck :)

So no matter what your power level is, then it can still destroy you? xD

3 minutes ago, Seskinator said:

So no matter what your power level is, then it can still destroy you? xD

Yes.  It does not matter how strong you are, it will always be just as difficult.  It becomes about having the right weapons and the right people.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:19 AM, Kuzigari_ said:

If you want to make it easier you could lfg for a Calus checkpoint(final boss) instead of doing the whole raid. Kind of ruins the fun of completing the whole raid but its quicker and less of headache. Just make it clear that you don't know how to do the void room.

I have a team of 5 and am currently in need of one person who knows what they are doing. I did post a session in the appropriate place on this site to find someone. Do you know of anyone who could join us per chance this weekend either Saturday or Sunday? 

Thank you all again for your insight.