50min full game and all trophies vid guide :)

esstee11

• 2 months later...

I remember playing this on an alternate account to test the game and see how much I liked it, I was determined to play it on this account (my main account) but this game was so scary to play, I couldn't get through the first few chapters ??

I've got a huge fear of sharks ( I can't even watch Finding Nemo without getting anxious), what the hell was I thinking I could even atempt to 100% this ?

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Thank you so much for this amazing video guide with text advice in the video ?? It was a great boon to have this guide for the game since just like the previous guy said, it was very scary in some parts, especially if you have a fear of sharks. Although sharks aren't just dangerous predators in real life but one needs to know exactly how to interact with them. And also, there are other reasons why things in the game happen the way they do.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 02/04/2023 at 8:31 PM, Cosmokeeper said:

Thank you so much for this amazing video guide with text advice in the video 1f60a.png1f64f.png It was a great boon to have this guide for the game since just like the previous guy said, it was very scary in some parts, especially if you have a fear of sharks. Although sharks aren't just dangerous predators in real life but one needs to know exactly how to interact with them. And also, there are other reasons why things in the game happen the way they do.

Cheers glad it helped! ?

• Like 1