Possible to 100% in few minutes?

Spinosaurus Rex

I'm curious about the completion time of the guy on top of leaderboard here https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/7366-the-long-reach.

Is this possible to have such timestamps without the use of external save? I heard about glitched trophies, but this only apply to trophies concerning e-mails and water coolers.

While it looks silly to care about such an easy game, we can't be sure he has done harder games legitimatelly.

This is not the way to address this in this forum.

1. Report it with the report button on the said trophy list if you suspect there's something wrong, and the cheater team will determine if the report is valid

2. Don't make threads about such things, especially not with a "name and shame" included.

5 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

This is not the way to address this in this forum.

1. Report it with the report button on the said trophy list if you suspect there's something wrong, and the cheater team will determine if the report is valid

2. Don't make threads about such things, especially not with a "name and shame" included.

Well, I thought that:

1. asking here first will be a better idea than immediately reporting him.

2. name and shame only applies if I explicitly write "X is a cheater" on forum, not that I post a link to a leaderboard.

I'm not gonna post similiar threads in the future if such proceeding is frowned upon, so thanks anyway.

50 minutes ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

Well, I thought that:

Don't think. Instead, follow these instructions here. :D It amazes me so many people are afraid to hit the report button, since we investigate after you use it, essentially what I need to do now anyway after seeing this. If your report is bad, there's no harm, and it's dismissed. If your concerns are valid, then it's dealt with. If you're not sure, you can write that in the report. 

Pointing a finger is still naming and shaming, since everyone still knows who you're talking about.

• Like 3