"Tricky" trophy bugged?

Romero_Carpenter

5 hours ago, Romero_Carpenter said:

I've made the jump with 2 snowboards strapped to my feet 5 times & can't get the trophy to pop. Yet I see others have gotten the trophy. What the hell am I doing wrong?

I did it just a few minutes ago second try (first was disconnected from serv so i didn't count) so i can say it's working. Idk how can i help you, but i wish you good luck. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MGWhiteboy95 said:

I did it just a few minutes ago second try (first was disconnected from serv so i didn't count) so i can say it's working. Idk how can i help you, but i wish you good luck. 

Lol. I was just about to post an update. After reading about someone else not getting this trophy to pop in the Avalanche trophy thread but they got it by closing the game & retrying after loading up the game again. It worked first go. Thanks.

39 minutes ago, Chingon_Player said:

It needs to be done in the first try, if you fail and load check point it doesn't count. You need to restart the level

Upon restarting the app I just continued from checkpoint at bottom of hill where the trophy wasn't popping. Climbed back up the hill & did it then it popped so I didn't have to restart the level. Just had to restart the game.

• 2 months later...
On 11/9/2019 at 5:43 AM, Romero_Carpenter said:

Upon restarting the app I just continued from checkpoint at bottom of hill where the trophy wasn't popping. Climbed back up the hill & did it then it popped so I didn't have to restart the level. Just had to restart the game.

I can confirm this is right. After I restarted and made it across it popped for me. 

• 1 month later...