Aracnophobia and Homo Homini Lupus Est

Peneuvista

I need help with this couple of trophies. Have you gotten them with the digital version of the Complete Edition? And in that case, which were the conditions? Difficulty, weapons used, a short tip... I think they are bugged for me, because i ve bien trying for years, from time to time. I bought the physical disc to get the plate, and may be I will buy the DLCs again, not the Complete, one by one.

I got them on the digital complete edition version.

Arachnophobia didn't give me any trouble, if anything just make sure you stick around and watch them die?

As for Homo Homini Lupus Est it's really just a matter of trying over and over. Watch a video on it and try to be as accurate as possible to what the person does. This took me a few attempts I believe, but eventually it just popped.

• Like 1

For the spider's trophy, you need to kill one specific type of them which is the most common near the end of the stage. Just run around the elevator and burn everything until it pops, play on easy to have a lot of fuel as well. 100 Heavy Gun kills popped without even trying, there's enough people there to kill.

• Like 1