Team for tournaments.

Hello everyone, 

I suddenly got this crazy idea of creating a team (we could go solo for fighting games, etc..) for online tournaments and my first thought was to come here and ask if any of you guys can come aboard. 

I am from Dominican Republic, but I'm planning to study in Canada so it can be easier for me to access to even more events. 

I'm still working on my english skills, I'm still struggling with pronunciation but I can probably understand anything you say. 

If you're interested hit me up, I mostly play fighting games, NBA, COD or others FPS. 

On 11/13/2019 at 4:25 PM, WhatASplendidPie said:

Hello everyone, 

I suddenly got this crazy idea of creating a team (we could go solo for fighting games, etc..) for online tournaments and my first thought was to come here and ask if any of you guys can come aboard. 

I am from Dominican Republic, but I'm planning to study in Canada so it can be easier for me to access to even more events. 

I'm still working on my english skills, I'm still struggling with pronunciation but I can probably understand anything you say. 

If you're interested hit me up, I mostly play fighting games, NBA, COD or others FPS. 

I think it is fine to post in this subforum for this.

Not interested in joining, but was curious where in this Great White North were you planning to study?