Current active players?

kantera

Hello everyone. I'm currently trying to complete the DLC trophies of Destiny 2.

Are there still active players around here?

I'm searching a team to grind Escalation Protocol for the 3 Ikelos weapons. This week the boss can drop all 3.

I'm also searching for someone who has maybe a checkpoint before final boss of the Last Wish raid. I don't want any specific reward, I just want the trophy for completing it.

Thank you!

There are thousands of players still playing D2 everyday. When Shadowkeep dropped last month the wait to log on was up to 2 hours cause the servers were full (never mind the crash they had for about 2 hours but still). Download the D2 app for your smartphone, there is an LFG feature which will let you find raid groups at any time of the day (and even join the raid group from your phone while you're logged into D2). There is also a few LFG discord channels for the same thing as well as multiple web-based platforms (i.e. Forums) for finding raid groups and clans. Personally I found my, still very active clan, from a raid that was set up on here in the Gaming Sessions page; I just got lucky as hell.

TLDR: We are still out there and still very active, sometimes ya just gotta look outside of this page and check other dedicated sources (cause, if you're only using this site as a gauge for D2 activity then yeah, it's pretty much dead).