Help with trophies

mahoganyman

I've tried everything to get these trophies- disrespected, strike em out throw em out, and payback time.  editing sliders and rosters hasnt worked yet.  Any ideas?

Disrespected- Adjust your sliders, max contact, power, speed etc. Try to have the game really close after 7 innings, have men on third and second with less then two outs, you should get walked. Best if your the home team that way you can drag the game to extra innings. I remember it took me like 19 innings. Was getting walked, just couldn't hit a homer.

Strike em out-throw em out-  Once again, pick the home team so that if you fail, just restart. Adjust the sliders of the away team so that their first player is fast enough to steal, yet easy enough to throw out(I don't remember exactly what sliders I had, I think it was 80 speed, Br ability around 70 same with aggression.).  You want to lower all the sliders for their second batter (So they strike out).

Start the game by intentionally walking the lead off hitter, now just hope he runs on two strikes. Restart if fail. This one took me the longest.

Payback- This ones pure luck. I was fortunate to get this on one of my first games. Just buff everyone on your team, hope you get hit, and get payback! You could try messing with their pitching sliders.

Disrespected- Adjust your sliders, max contact, power, speed etc. Try to have the game really close after 7 innings, have men on third and second with less then two outs, you should get walked. Best if your the home team that way you can drag the game to extra innings. I remember it took me like 19 innings. Was getting walked, just couldn't hit a homer.

Strike em out-throw em out-  Once again, pick the home team so that if you fail, just restart. Adjust the sliders of the away team so that their first player is fast enough to steal, yet easy enough to throw out(I don't remember exactly what sliders I had, I think it was 80 speed, Br ability around 70 same with aggression.).  You want to lower all the sliders for their second batter (So they strike out).

Start the game by intentionally walking the lead off hitter, now just hope he runs on two strikes. Restart if fail. This one took me the longest.

Payback- This ones pure luck. I was fortunate to get this on one of my first games. Just buff everyone on your team, hope you get hit, and get payback! You could try messing with their pitching sliders.

Thanks for the advice..  I'm gonna keep playing till I get it.  fortunately, i knocked out the 'bang the drum' trophy in turner field fairly quickly, which was one a lot of people were having trouble with.

• 5 months later...

Is it true as people say that you can't get the online trophies unless you have a USA account because of the online pass needed for the online trophies and seeing as you can only get it in the USA store and it won't work with other PS3 accounts other then USA?

• 6 months later...

Online passes transfer to all the accounts on your PS3. So if you make a US account and redeem the online pass and download it, it will work on your EU account, when you load up the game. The only way it wouldn't work is for example if you had a US game and an EU online pass/DLC or vice versa.

I've honestly had no luck with Strike Em Out Throw Em Out, I've attempted it over 100 times now and the base runner always steals on 0-0 or 0-1 count. I've never encountered the base runner stealing at 0-2, very frustrating.