Long range truck lv2/3?

Deluziion90

Trucks come from Distro south of Lake Knot City, but there also slightly tied to the Junk Dealer.

Make sure all orders for Sam for both south Distro and Junk Dealer are done, also make sure you have opened all emails, then rested and opened any new ones that trigger

Thats the first things to try, how does it sound....?

1 minute ago, Deluziion90 said:

Update*

I've checked multiple websites now refering you need

lvl 3/4/5 ranking with Distribution Center South of Lake Knot City Level. However I'm already 5 stars with everyone.

Checked junk dealer again for maybe another truck related order but there's non either

Do you have any outstanding emails?

• Like 1

Just now, Optinooby said:

Trucks come from Distro south of Lake Knot City, but there also slightly tied to the Junk Dealer.

Make sure all orders for Sam for both south Distro and Junk Dealer are done, also make sure you have opened all emails, then rested and opened any new ones that trigger

Thats the first things to try, how does it sound....?

Done everything you've mentioned. Still no luck

4 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Done everything you've mentioned. Still no luck

When did you do it, after I said, before you hit 5 stars or after you hit 5 stars??

Very important to know what states rank wise junk and south distro was in the last time you opened any outstanding emails from them.......

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

When did you do it, after I said, before you hit 5 stars or after you hit 5 stars??

Very important to know what states rank wise junk and south distro was in the last time you opened any outstanding emails from them.......

So I've found a random youtube videio mentioning the following:

@Daniel Scott I was having the issue. I am 5 stars in almost every prepper except those pesky Hidden ones in the mountains. After watching this video and the comments stating the Junk Dealer. I noticed that the first Long range truck is tied to No.248 delivery from Junk Dealer. It is under the standard missions. After I turned it in, I got the Long range truck. Hope this helps! Now off to find the Long range truck lvl 2 >.>

So I indeed did this order and unlocked rank 1 and 2 long range trucks.. Really weird

Big thanks for all the help though :D 

22 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

So I've found a random youtube videio mentioning the following:

@Daniel Scott I was having the issue. I am 5 stars in almost every prepper except those pesky Hidden ones in the mountains. After watching this video and the comments stating the Junk Dealer. I noticed that the first Long range truck is tied to No.248 delivery from Junk Dealer. It is under the standard missions. After I turned it in, I got the Long range truck. Hope this helps! Now off to find the Long range truck lvl 2 >.>

So I indeed did this order and unlocked rank 1 and 2 long range trucks.. Really weird

Big thanks for all the help though :D 

Its not tied to order No 248 at all, just coincidence. My truck lv 1 for exampke unlocked on order 197

A lot of stuff unlocks just from 'order completed'. These are not tied to a specific order, but rather unlock after completed X amount of orders once they are part of the network, the Long range Trike is the same as this as well.

Conicidence being, order 248 is likely always there on it becomes a member, so most grab it. Obviously not everyone though as for me it unlocked on order 197 and I cant remember where I took that from, probably not even junkie

So the rewards from 'order completed' just unlocked after completing X amount of orders for the station.

And rewards tied to stars such as truck lv 2 (4 star) and lv 3 (5 star) will unlock once you hit that star rank, but......but.........if anything was left outstanding which triggers that reward available such as unopened email or something else, then the reward wont pop when supposed to.

What you do in this case, is make sure whatever action locking it is carried out, such as reading emails, then complete ANY standing order for them, NOT lost cargo. Any rewards that are rolling on, will need a order to trigger

Seems like your problem here, when you hit 4 and 5 stars, you had unopened interviews, emails or emails pending which is why the rewards didnt trigger. 

So now to trigger them by doing a order....

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

Figured it out in the end it.

For anyone having the same issue with everything 5 stars

- spam some orders to distribution south of  lake knot city you will unlock truck long range 1,2,3

- 1 order to south knot city and you will unlock truck: defensive.

Platinum is finally mine after this. Best of luck to anyone :)!

Edited by Deluziion90