Delivery Requests Glitch.

Alright, so I’m at 99% completion of this game, I have done every Story mission, side mission, and collectibles to 100%

But, The one thing that’s is keeping from getting %100 is Delivery Requests.

I now have done all the objectives in Boston, New York and The Frontier and I got the reward from completing them, but when I looked at the database it says I’m at 0%

What can. I do to help me get it to 100%.   

This is not a glitch. The percentage for these missions only goes up when you finish all of them in each region/city. This means you’re missing at least one delivery mission in New York, Boston and in the Frontier. These missions only show up in your map, when you get really close to them. Just check a map/walkthrough and try to find the requests you’re missing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Carol said:

This is not a glitch. The percentage for these missions only goes up when you finish all of them in each region/city. This means you’re missing at least one delivery mission in New York, Boston and in the Frontier. These missions only show up in your map, when you get really close to them. Just check a map/walkthrough and try to find the requests you’re missing.

Thanks Carol, you have been a great help.

i just got the trophy earlier and it was worth it.

All is left is the DLC trophies and then I’m done.

• Like 2