Do you think that io interactive will surprise us with the Hitman 3 and the possibility of the hitman snipers sequel to be a companion app on mobiles

shai_sr12345

Hi everyone. 

So i think about something like that. In the hitman franchise, you have the mobile series of sniper assassins only. That you do mission with a sniper, but the problem is, that the first game in the series doesn't have much a story to tell. (if i wrong just tell me because, i play this and i didn't see much a story in this) also, don't sure if the mobile game are canon but i sure that the game are canon. 

If you don't familiar, with the mobile game. Is sniper missions that are return on itself. With some challenges, that are different but some are hard, and some easier to complete. And you have zombie mode, that you help to someone you know to repair the car, before the zombies come out to him. 

But before some months, io interactive do a Survey and ask you some questions. And they tell you, that a sequel will come out and it will be with, a bigger story and a lot simular and different in the same time, to the hitman 2016 & hitman 2 on the PC, Xbox one and PS4 version, of the sniper levels. (with a simular story, and gameplay but a lot different from those 2 last games)

Also in the survey they tell you to pick the name of the sequel. 

So you ask, how the mobile series are related, to the question, and the topic of the post.

So io interactive, tells us that they work on hitman 3.

The next sequel to the hitman 2, (that it was a sequel to hitman 2016) but what i think they going to do is, to release a free companion app that will do 2 things to the hitman 3:

(1) give you a full game, that will continue the previous hitman sniper assassin mobile game, and tell us a special story that we are didn't experience yet in the franchise. (but in the future if they want they will added a special episodes, for the regular sniper assassin sequel mobile game. That will be get acsses, if you buy them separately, or if you buy the exspension pass, you will get them for free. Like in the hitman 2 and you will get them through the io interactive services. That will linked to the platform you will buy the exspension pass. (ps4, Xbox one & pc ) and will be with the same consept like the special mission of hitman 2 exspension pass mission but with special story. 

But also will have, a linked mode section. That will be connected to hitman 3, and the link mode will do also 2 things*:

1*) will show you the progress, that you do with the levels of hitman 3. It will show you: what you have completed, what items you got, it will show you a specific and special information you acsses, from the story mode & sniper mission of hitman 3. And will show you a special events that will be happened in random in the world of hitman and etc. 

2*) you will be able, to give your partner's information, and special tips you've learn, in the sniper assassin mission. And you will can send them pictures, from those mission, and contact them on live, through the app in any place in the world. That have wifi or phone internet (but will have better performance on wifi). 

(2) the app will includes, a elusive targets remainders (like that hitman 2016 has done), and will include a special mission's or challenges. That will not be included with the next hitman 3 sniper mission's. And you will need to do in a special category, in the hitman sniper assassin sequel. (the mobile game one. Although it somehow "On the other hand" defeat a little of the "perpose" of some, of the idea, of linked hitman 3 category, in hitman 3 companion app category. But didn't know how to connect this part, to the hitman 3 category linked companion. If you need to do the special missions, or challenges, in the special category, in the regular sniper assassin sequel of the mobile game). That after complete it, will send you code. To your real & personal mail.

That will be reddem, through the io interactive services. (that will be linked to your platform that you have the hitman 3 played on ) and after that you will unlocked you a special suites (different from the elusive targets suites you will get if you complete them) to used in the regulars levels on any map (if they probably include the season 1 & 2 map like they do with hitman 2). And special weapons and gears, that will help you with the game. (on regular mission & when you get special snipers you will be able to used them on the sniper mission (don't know if in hitman 2 you can use special snipers you achieved in mission but if you do it will be the same like the hitman 2 game). 

I hope you enjoyed from this discussion post (becouse it took me at leat 2 hours to write this thing) , and I hope that the post and my English was understood well enough because it not as clearly as it was used to be (for me at least). 

If you didn't understand something let me know and I will try to answer for what you didn't understand. 

Have a nice day or night (when you get a chance to see this discussion post). 

I don't think so. Companion apps were big a few years ago with Knack and then the big push with Knowledge is Power and that other silly PS Plus game that I'll have to download 12 emulators to finish, but they seemed to have died down. With the recent push for remote play to phones, I don't think it would make sense to hook up a new game with a companion app as a feature. 

2 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

I don't think so and I'd hope not. I'd rather have IO fully focused solely on making Hitman 3. And Hitman 1 did have a story with Hitman 2 being a continuation of that story.

Hi hitman 2016 do have a story with 6 episodes of you didn't understand I means that the hitman sniper assassin the mobile game is the one that i actually say that I didn't know if he have a specific story that was flesh out ecsactly that you are exsept from regular hitman title

Yes, Hitman 2015 has a story. It's presented in various forms (CGI, radio chatter, Intel/Details, etc.).

Hoping we get Hitman 3 soon. The main content in H2 is done, but they might add more legacy stuff from H1 like escalations or new escalations.

I like both the main missions and the Sniper Missions. I wish we got more in Hitman 2 besides just 3 Sniper Missions. I'd even be happy with a remade version of the mobile mission with the dinner party. One of the reasons I like the Sniper Missions is because the sniper rifles are not as practicable in main missions as they were in older games. Maps are big with stuff in the way if you try to put distance between you and your target. Not complaining.

No more companion apps pls. They were a bad idea from the start.

Edited by Sky_RykerXD