I got a glitched story related trophy and need help

Hi. 

I'm currently playing through Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars and unfortunately one of the story related trophies "Not so tough now are ya Sparky?" didn't unlock when I completed the mission "Rookies".

Can I get ban or flag because of this? It was a glitch so nothing in my control, I didn't even noticed this happened until I went to sync the trophies with the servers (because PS3). I'm currently playing the game through PS Now but I don't think that might have affected the trophy. 

Again, will I be take off the leaderboards because of this? 

Thanks in advance

Tagging @MMDE so I can get a quick response

Edit: After some research this seems like a pretty common glitch where nobody got into problem because of it. But just to be sure I will wait for a answer

Edited by maiathewinners
Grammar

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Your not alone, I just looked at my list and noticed my story trophies are a complete mess. I remember buying the game on release with some birthday money when I was like 10 xD Loaded up my save from way back when and comparing the levels done to trophies unlocked, there are several that have bugged/glitched out on me :(

Edit: Nevermind xD The story trophies are just in a weird order on the trophy list, and some levels are bonus levels :facepalm:

Edited by jninja79