Multiplayer XP not counting again?

boromir120

11 hours ago, boromir120 said:

Score as updated after playing a game of TDM, but I still haven’t unlocked any guns? Is there a way to fix this? 

Go to your company pick class push more weapons voila.

Also redeem everything you have earned in the armory.

12 hours ago, Game_Knot said:

Go to your company pick class push more weapons voila.

Also redeem everything you have earned in the armory.

I’ve tried that and the weapons all still have padlocks even though I’ve got the level requirement. When I try change class in a game it says “available next round” but that never happens 

Seems like XP indeed don't count anymore since the update on Monday. I got the trophy for 150k 5 days ago without any problems. But I played a match today and according to my stats, I didn't earn any points for the medic class. I also didn't unlock one airplane that I should have unlocked. 

Anyone else experiencing this? 

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2019 at 11:24 AM, Sinthoras_96 said:

Seems like XP indeed don't count anymore since the update on Monday. I got the trophy for 150k 5 days ago without any problems. But I played a match today and according to my stats, I didn't earn any points for the medic class. I also didn't unlock one airplane that I should have unlocked. 

Anyone else experiencing this? 

Im having a similar issue I think? I only need the Elite trophy, but my counter says I'm around 620k xp, and no trophy.... Do I just need to keep playing? Did you ever get it figured out?

17 hours ago, ScubaSteev98 said:

Im having a similar issue I think? I only need the Elite trophy, but my counter says I'm around 620k xp, and no trophy.... Do I just need to keep playing? Did you ever get it figured out?

Yeah just keep playing. It will eventually update all the xp you earned before