Does the physical version not have episode 5?

Alos88

On 12/10/2019 at 6:01 AM, enaysoft said:

I think it's totally disgusting that a disc version of an offline game only has 90% of the content on it. One day that disc version of the game is going to be broken forever when all the servers hosting the final episode have gone.

This is like the opposite of disc locked content that you already paid for but far worse. This time you already paid for it but instead of it being hidden on the disc, they hit it away somewhere onto one of their servers.

Absolutely unforgivable and a disgrace to gaming.

That's nothing, you should have seen the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. The disc version only has the first game and the other two you have to download, so you only have 33% of the game available from the get go.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HeroFangGhetz said:

That's nothing, you should have seen the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. The disc version only has the first game and the other two you have to download, so you only have 33% of the game available from the get go.

That indeed sucks, but I guess at least you get 100% of the first game and 0% of the other two.

It's not like you get all the way to the final world in Spyro, and then you have to download the final stage, but now it's no longer available. I think that would be worse.

Reminds of the time where I would be watching a film on VHS and then just at the end, someone else had taped over the ending with something like the News or something :)

Edited by enaysoft

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 4:30 PM, Long-Ryde said:

I bought the game used, read this forum, then used the code in my box and it worked. Is it certain that you can't use the code multiple times?

Yes.. PSN codes are always one time use.. if you want to give me your code I'll give it a try to make sure.. but its its likely that whoever had that game before you just did not like the story and never bothered finishing it. You got lucky!  My used copy did not come with a code and I got screwed out of finishing the game.