Problems with statistics

Hello, this is my first message inside the forum...the website is just great! At first i didn't had problems, but now there seems to be something wrong...in my statistics the "trophy progression" is wrong...i haven't got any trophy today (3rd of August) so the last day of the trophy progression is yesterday (2nd of august), and yesterday i got 11 trophies...so they are 1162, but the amount of the trophies in the "graphic" of Trophy progression is wrong: the amount is 1149 (bronze are 795 instead of 807 and silver are 257 instead of 258)...can someone control if there's something wrong with the "counter"? Or maybe it's just a bug?

Edited by crashratchet

It is due to you having trophies with missing timestamps, as the trophies are counted using the dates they were obtained in that part of the statistics page, any with a missing timestamp and hence no date will not be counted...

I just checked, mine is off by about 30 trophies or something as well. A bit annoying but I doubt there is anything that Sly can do about it as you can't know the exact date those trophies were obtained.

At least I think that's why. :)

Edited by zajac9999