How do I get my old texture packs?

Pirelli913

If you go to the in-game store to the Minecraft-created packs, most packs that you’ve previously bought will show as purchased. From there, simply re-download each through the store and they’ll be in your game!

I’m assuming this will work for all packs, I bought texture packs and mash up packs, all of which I was able to re-download from the store in-game. Happy playing!!

EDIT: It seems not ALL packs from the previous version carry over.

Edited by Hoagie324

3 hours ago, Hoagie324 said:

If you go to the in-game store to the Minecraft-created packs, any packs that you’ve previously bought will show as purchased. From there, simply re-download each through the store and they’ll be in your game!

I’m assuming this will work for all packs, I bought texture packs and mash up packs, all of which I was able to re-download from the store in-game. Happy playing!!

1 hour ago, Zander5_07_1999 said:

I’m starting to think I lost money

https://imgur.com/gallery/E1pv2Rg

Edit please let this not be the case

Yeah, absolutely NOTHING comes up for Mass Effect. This is legit starting to piss me off. And the stupid automated voice is pissing me off even more.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

Yeah, absolutely NOTHING comes up for Mass Effect. This is legit starting to piss me off. And the stupid automated voice is pissing me off even more.

I turned that awful voice thing off immediately, I recommend turning that shit off. Hopefully we get our shit soon

Now that I’ve downloaded my previous purchases, I also noticed that the Mass Effect pack definitely isn’t there. Due to licensing, etc... I’m sure that they can’t have all of the packs that used to be on the store with a ‘new version’ of the game. The good news is you can still use it on the PS4 edition when you switch editions in the main menu, so not all is lost!