So, how this works?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Multiple questions:

1) For the trophies I need a real person with me? 1 microphone is enough or I need two?

2) I need to buy the songs in the game or I can save on HDD songs I already have?

3) I've read that in January servers will be closed. So, all the trophies can't be obtained anymore?

4) Any difference in the questions above for the PS3 version?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 11:22 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Multiple questions:

1) For the trophies I need a real person with me? 1 microphone is enough or I need two?

2) I need to buy the songs in the game or I can save on HDD songs I already have?

3) I've read that in January servers will be closed. So, all the trophies can't be obtained anymore?

4) Any difference in the questions above for the PS3 version?

1) 1 person is good enough, but you need 2 mics for 'duet songs'. For both the ' performed songs' trophies you don't have to sing. Alternatively you can also download the singstar app on 2 mobiles. You should have that tbh. I mean don't you guys have phones :awesome: 

2) I don't really get your question. You can't use ' normal MP3 like songs in singstar'.

As for buying songs, It is however recommended to atleast buy (since they will become unavaliable):

Pop Musik - M (easy singstar score)

Amazing Grace - Susan Boyle (easy pitch)

see for instructions the few other threads. Also I bought a few classics like Let it Go and Scatman as well, those always do good as well.

3) No only Concert debut, Channel surfer and Stars in my eyes.

But as always try to finish as much as possible before the shutdown.

If you see a roadblock you can still buy new music.

4) Nah. Maybe you are short songs with just the XMB version so beware to check it before the shutdown.

• Like 2