Bounty Hunter Trophy

Ninja-Minty

Can anyone help me find the Shadow Skeleton Sword bounty in Beast Quest?

I found this list on https://www.trueachievements.com/a249699/bounty-hunter-achievement

1. Shadow Valley Wolf- Forest of Fear
2. Shadow Wind Golem- Forest of Fear
3. Shadow Bandit Rouge- Forest of Fear
4. Shadow Spear Goblin- Forest of Fear
5. Shadow Skeleton Sword- Northern Mountains
6. Shadow Bandit Assassin- Northern Mountains
7. Shadow Mountain Hawk- Northern Mountains (2nd fire from top)
8. Shadow Frost Spider- Icy Plains
9. Shadow Poison Spider- Northern Mountains (area w red spiders and torches in ground)
10. Shadow Skeleton Archer- Northern Mountains
11. Shadow Arctic Wolf- Icy Plains
12. Shadow Ice Golem- Icy Plains
13. Shadow Earth Golem- In temple where you get your father's armor above Forest of Fear

14. Shadow Fire Hawk- Stonewin Volcano
15. Shadow Ice Drake- Icy Plains
16. Shadow Mountain Wolf- Stonewin Volcano (room w blue crystals in wall)

However I cannot find that particular one as the gold glitter trail leads to nowhere.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

not sure if you still need it, but for those still having issues on the the Skeleton Sword , i found a video that shows exactly where the Skeleton Sword is, and how to get it:

Shadow Skeleton Location

not sure how to embed so i just put the link in.

The Beast Marks quest is definitely frustrating, considering half the time the trail will not appear for them when you try to call for it, especially on Marks you have just accepted.

And the times it does show up it runs you into a dead end wall or just abruptly stops. Currenty i am trying to find the Earth Golem and it takes me to a passage in the temple area above the Forest like the list says above, but just stops about halfway through a passage and puddles up in the middle...I'm assuming that;'s where the golem is supposed to be, but there is nothing there....

The other frustrating thing is that there is no locator/indicator on the main map to show you where you are...it auto defaults to the 1st campfire, so you have to go based on memory which gets annoying as well...otherwise the game isn't half bad...I just need a few more of the marks but with trail glitching all over the place no real maps or screenshots of where they are located i'm not sure i will finish this thing...

If anyone has any map with the Marker locations that would be great!

Edited by sword_of_omens

All of them are in this playlist, and most are near the end of part 3. And really, the touch pad button will show you the way if you're anywhere near. However, there was one quest it didn't work for me on, but doesn't seem to be required for platinum anymore. That one quest was to get some crystals from skeletons or something. I do that stuff at the very end of the video and even if I find the enemies that drop it, they drop it very rarely, and the indicator doesn't show me the way to them. Maybe it doesn't for any of the farming quests, idk.

• Like 1

Thanks for the Video :)

I had finally picked up the plat...Beast Marks were definitely a pain in the butt with the glitchy touchpad...but it's finally behind me now!

*EDIT*

the video did take me a long while to try and follow since the Marks were sporadic throughout (Part 3 is 8 hours long and since the OP wasn't using the touchpad or a guide some of them took a long time to find). I had actually made a checklist while watching and found the nearest campfires to spawn to based the running around in the video. I'll go ahead and edit this post with an update to the list of which campfires to spawn to in order to make it easier for others...i'll try and get to it over the weekend...

*EDIT*

OK. Here's the Map

I've listed the nearest fires to teleport to when searching for each Mark.

Once you teleport there use the Touch Pad to call up your golden path to help guide you.

You will need to have the special gliding power to get to some of these.

00ng9rc.png?1

Some special Notes:

Forest of Fear:

For the Wind Golem and Bandit Rogue, once you teleport to the fire go North, then go East by cutting across the river (using the gliding ability)

Edited by sword_of_omens
  • Like 4

• 5 months later...